Monday, November 14, 2011

Playlist of the week #7

Hello all,
Here is a little cd of some songs to get you through the week and closer to thanksgiving break!  If anybody wants a hard cd copy of this playlist or any of the others, please let me know!


1.  Strangers - The Kinks
2.  If I Could - Phish
3.  Circuital - My Morning Jacket
4.  Dead Wrong - Hanni El Khatib
5.  Sweet Rose - Matt Costa
6.  Crimson & Clover - Tommy James & the Shondells
7.  My Sweet Lord - George Harrison
8.  Mountains - Radical Face
9.  Infinity - The XX
10. She's Losing It - Belle & Sebastian
11. Pa Pa Power - Dead Man's Bones
12. California Stars - Billy Bragg & Wilco
13. I Won't Back Down - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
14. 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover - Paul Simon
15. Dawned On Me - Wilco
16. Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues - Bob Dylan
17. Everything In It's Right Place - Radiohead

No comments:

Post a Comment