Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Jack White

He's back!  The lead singer of The White Stripes, The Racounters, and drummer of Dead Weather recently announced that he will, for the first time, be releasing a solo album.  The new album, Blunderbuss, is set to be released April 24th.  In an interview, White said that Blunderbuss is "an album I couldn't have released until now. I've put off making records under my own name for a long time but these songs feel like they could only be presented under my name. These songs were written from scratch, had nothing to do with anyone or anything else but my own expression, my own colors on my own canvas."  While waiting for that, check out the new solo, "Love Interruptions", and be sure to see his performance on SNL March 3rd.





No comments:

Post a Comment