Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Playlist of the Week #18

Hola,
I am very excited about this playlist.  I know I may have used some of these songs in previous playlists, I felt this one put them together nicely.  There isn't much of a cohesive genre, but if you listen to it through, it does work haha.  If you would like me to send you the songs or burn a disc let me know!  Most of all, enjoy!
-Cody

1.  What Am I Living For - The Animals
2.  Spill The Wine - Eric Burdon & War
3.  Hey Pocky A-Way - The Meters
4.  Wolfman's Brother - Phish
5.  Do What We Do - Portugal. The Man
6.  Don't Let It Pass - Junip
7.  The Amazing Sounds of Orgy - Radiohead
8.  The Eraser - Thom Yorke
9.  Do the Astral Plane - Flying Lotus
10.  True Affection - The Blow
11.  Smile - Telepopmusik
12.  Sinking Friendships - Jonsi
13.  Au Revoir - Seven Saturdays
14.  Haiti - Arcade Fire
15.  For 12 - Other Lives
16.  Beggar In The Morning - The Barr Brothers
17.  Slip Slidin' Away - Paul Simon
18.  Wind - Cat Stevens


No comments:

Post a Comment