Thursday, January 5, 2012

Playlist of the Week #13

Hello people,
Hope the new year is treating you well.  Sorry for the hiatus in posting; my schedule has been relatively hectic.  But with new albums being released weekly and friends sharing music with me daily, I felt it was time for another playlist of the week.  I have mentioned this before, but if anyone likes the look of a playlist and would like a cd of the songs, or any others I have before mentioned, please comment on this post or email me at csargean@calpoly.edu.
I hope this will be a big year for Note for Note, with expectations of countless album reviews, concert reviews (including Coachella), interviews, contests/giveaways, and of course playlists of the week.  Thank you so much for all your support this past year in getting this blog on its feet.  Please continue watching for posts and telling any music lovers about it, and I will do my best to make it worth all your time.  Thank you and happy new year!
Cody


1.  Harrowdown Hill - Thom Yorke
2.  Once was One - Portugal. The Man
3.  Wet Sand - Red Hot Chili Peppers
4.  Beans for Breakfast - Bliktop Project
5.  Hospital Beds - Florence and the Machines
6.  The Youth - MGMT
7.  When Im Small - Phantogram
8.  Rhythm & Soul - Spoon
9.  Murder Ballad in G Minor - The Rosewood Thieves
10.  After the Gold Rush - Neil Young
11.  Stuck in the Middle with You - Stenlers Wheel
12.  Manifest Destiny - Guster                            
13.  Some Kind of Nature - Gorillaz                                    
14.  Islands - The XX
15.  Ball and Chain - Social Distortion
16.  I'll Follow You into the Dark - Death Cab for Cutie
17.  Caring is Creepy - The Shins
18.  Auld Lang Syne - Phish (Live at Time Square)

No comments:

Post a Comment