Monday, January 16, 2012

Playlist of the Week #14

Hello friends and family,
I am currently in the works of planning a small concert with some local bands from San Luis Obispo.  Although no plans are concrete yet, I am very excited to see what we can make out of this.  In the meantime, here are some softer tunes to ruminate.
CS

1.  The Past and the Pending - The Shins
2.  Hold You in My Arms - Ray LaMontagne
3.  Stuck Inside of Mobile with The Memphis Blues Again - Cat Power
4.  Christ for President - Billy Bragg & Wilco
5.  You're In My Heart - Rod Stewart
6.  America - Simon & Garfunkel
7.  Orange Sky - Alexi Murdoch
8.  Tenuousness - Andrew Bird
9.  The Littlest Birds - The Be Good Tanyas
10.  Two of Us - The Beatles
11.  The State I am In - Belle & Sebastian
12.  It Ain't Me Babe - Bob Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment